GZUT S.A. - Technical Equipment Plant Inc. was established in August 1991 and took over the property of the state company of the same name – GZUT, which started in business in 1945.
The company has been continuing its 200-year tradition in the manufacturing of machinery and technical equipment as well as its artistic foundry tradition.
GZUT S.A. has the ownership capital of 10 000 thousand PLN at its disposal, including share capital of 2 480 thousand PLN.
At present there are about 240 employees in the company and its subordinate enterprises.
Highly qualified design – engineering staff and experienced technicians from the service department assure assistance, technical guidance and provide prompt services both in designing and throughout all the equipment’s operational life.